Deep and wide,
Deep and wide,
Plunge Right in,
Cleanse your sin,
there's a fountain flowing deep and wide
Plunge Right in,
Cleanse your sin,
there's a fountain flowing deep and wide!
Deep and wide,
Plunge Right in,
Cleanse your sin,
there's a fountain flowing deep and wide
Plunge Right in,
Cleanse your sin,
there's a fountain flowing deep and wide!
Thank you Glen, Richard, Brit, Peter and Lindsay (in no particular order).
for the amazing lessons in simplicity and life
and how to apply that lesson to architecture.
Its still too early to say what it is exactly that I have learnt from you but its my sincerest wish that the wisdom I may have picked up from you fine people echo for years through my life and be felt through my work.
Like I heard Richard say so often and so fondly,
I now say when remembering my days of learning with you.
Ah Sensei,
thank you
Antony S. de Lemos
for the amazing lessons in simplicity and life
and how to apply that lesson to architecture.
Its still too early to say what it is exactly that I have learnt from you but its my sincerest wish that the wisdom I may have picked up from you fine people echo for years through my life and be felt through my work.
Like I heard Richard say so often and so fondly,
I now say when remembering my days of learning with you.
Ah Sensei,
thank you
Antony S. de Lemos
No comments:
Post a Comment