Friday, October 16, 2009

visions of a future

I foresee things. sometimes.
Well, it's not that straightforward. but rather that i see the way things can become if certain directions and steps are taken by the populations of the world, Cataclysmically proportioned famines and wars, the fall of civilisation into tiny pockets of survival srayed haphazardly across a wasted, torn landscape. struggling to survive after the fall of mankind due to the depletion of the worlds biodiverity and natural habitats ... crazy shit really.

My point is, I had one of those really crazy ones this afternoon. My imagination went into overdrive.
I saw a future. Not too distant in the future. Just around the corner in fact.. say like around .. dunno. Two or three years.

And in this future I saw a revolution. But one of unprecedented proportions and consequence. A revolution of Peace, of Love, of Nature... A revolution of pent up culture, of a need for something more fulfilling than a world devoid of emotion, a world devoid of purpose, trapped for a decade of war. A decade of bloodshed, of hatred. A decade of lies and deceit. A revolution of youth and freshness. Deep, Cultural on all of civilisation. A revolution of knowledge and ideas. From which would come a whole new concept of freedom. One of absolute freedom. A culture where we as humans rediscover living. Rediscover the pleasure of having bodies that can swim feel. The pleasure of jungles, nature and all its bounty. not Bounty to use and keep. but Knowledge.

Wow, what a vision dudes. I really cant half describe the pleasure.. heheheh
But yeh, why not? The world is literally going to go crazy. There will be an exodus that will be like an explosion of unbelievable beauty. A revolution in the mind. Less destructive, more tolerant... People are already becoming tired... but they will tire more. They will tire of it until they erupt.
It feels like a pressure building up around us. There's a murmur of an undertone to everything. Uneasiness. The Lunacy of the world and the direction it is taking is becoming extreme. I mean can't people feel it? Have we become numb to what goes on around us?

But everywhere I look what do i see? amidst all this barrenness, small green shoots. Ideas. Wonderful ideas. Ideas that can transform the whole planet in a single swipe. Strong ideas. Intelligent ideas. Ideas that heal as well as propel us forward. And its that that my vision tapped into. A small swell that begins to build as the rest of the civilisation fades to black. These small pockets of sublime freshness like mountain water on a stifling day.

And they take root. And they survive because that is what they were designed to do from the start. They are objective ideas. Based on the premise that there has to be a better way. And you can be sure there will be a place for it. We are destroying enough of what there is and the rest is decaying anyway. Theres plenty of fertile land for ideas.

Anyway. I just thought I'd share that.

Peace.
Ileso

No comments: