Is the quote ' Happiness is only real when its shared' true?
This has got me thinking. About happiness in general and the 'human condition'. as a good friend once put it.
What is it? Can it be that no matter how happy we are, that there is a real need to share it to make it real? why? what is that?
I read it a while back. at first it struck me as true, but then I began to internally rebel against it. Can it be my stuborness to not give in to my emotions and dreams? to what I really want and is probably making me miserable as a dog inside? Not that I'm as miserable as a dog, but the quote touches a part of me that instinctively fires up into a furnace of conflicting emotions and dreams...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment